“From now on, Sunrise is happy to provide its customers with a new powerful customer support tool and is convinced that it will be able to satisfy customers' needs even better. The pleasant and highly efficient teamwork with zehnplus during the project phase, as well as the professional implementation, have contributed to the success of this project.”
Your users will find the right answers with powerful search capabilities tightly integrated with the FAQ Tool.
Next generation search engines
- We currently work with both ElasticSearch and ApacheSolr
- Or anything else that makes sense for the customer (algolia, GSA, xapian, mongoDB, sphinx, etc.)
- We enhance the search user experience with autocompletion, spellchecking/suggestions
- Users can filter search results using facets and hierarchical categories
- Hierarchical search and content browsing using categories
- We use language-specific resources (synonyms, stopwords, etc) when available
Easily manage, categorize, translate and promote FAQ articles.
Content access and user management
- Core Roles in a user group: Author, Publisher, Admin
- Authors can create and edit document drafts
- Publishers can review and publish or reject drafts
- Admins can do as Authors and Publishers, as well as manage group membership and permissions
- Extending Groups: Group Admins can add new members to a group and assign specific roles to them
- Extending this model: New roles and permissions can be implemented on demand
Publishing workflows (content moderation)
- Core states: Draft, Needs Review, Published
- Core actions: Create, Publish, Reject
- Revisioning: Possibility to revert to a previous version of a document from its change history
- Custom actions/states: Possibility to extend the core states/actions with new ones
- Content publishing to one or more domains
- The domain is used to categorize content according to its presentation target platform
The FAQ Tool offers various ways for integrations and customizations into the existing eco-systems. One or multiple approaches can work simultaneously.
- As a standalone application with customized header/footer/sidebar, colors, and logo
- Through our REST API, this approach offers the greatest flexibility, but transfers the burden of rendering the data to the presenter
- Through iframes, this approach offers also a customized look & feel, is context-aware, but less flexible on the presentation side
- Standalone application
- Websites / Intranet / Extranet
- Mobile apps
- 3rd party applications
We offer powerful reporting integration for end to end user journey. FAQ performance reports allows to keep your FAQ content relevant.
Frontend reporting works with
- Google Analytics
- Piwik (for 100% data ownership)
- Or, any other (depending on customer webanalytics)
FAQ performance reports
- User activities
- FAQs Articles (views, ratings, versions, popularity, NPS)
- Extended reporting on system status and log
- Or, any other needed reporting logic
We built the FAQ Tool with only the best in their class. Strongly advocating open source components.
The underlying magic
Built with Drupal
- Reliable, huge, dedicated community
- Robust, flexible, scalable, secure CMS
Utilizes powerful search engines
- Blazing-fast, open source enterprise search
- platform (i.e. Apache Solr, Elasticsearch)
Responsive Design based on Bootstrap
- The most popular HTML, CSS and JS framework for developing responsive,
- mobile-first projects on the web
Dynamic, self-learning ranking
- Popularity, organic based, metric for content
- User action is configured to affect the FAQ popularity level
Performance and security
- Power through Memcached
- Built and configured in conformance with the OWASP specification
- Delivered system developed and integrated in a Development, Integration, Staging, Production way
- GIT workflows for development and deployment
- Automated testing
- 50 FAQ Articles
- 5 FAQ Article Categories
- Unlimited Agents
- A.I. Article Ranking
- Reporting & Analytics
- 100 FAQ Articles
- 10 FAQ Article Categories
- Advanced Search (Autocomplete, Spellcheck, Facets etc)
- Custom Front-End Design
- plus all Team features
- 500 FAQ Articles
- 20 FAQ Article Categories
- Integration API (XML, JSON)
- Email and Phone Support incl.10 h /year
- plus all Team and Professional features
- Customised Software
- Unlimited Articles, Categories and Languages
- Integration into 3rd Party Systems
- High Support Availability
- High Traffic
Who is behind the FAQ Tool?
Our FAQ Application is developed by zehnplus. Pioneering digital IT solutions since 2008, our team is constantly growing with innovative members bringing purposeful disruption to enable our customers to grow, become more efficient and serve their customers more effectively.
Some of our competences:
- Delivering digital business transformation project management and consultancy.
- In-depth experience of digital technologies for e-care, self-care and knowledge management.
- Successful integration into existing systems and environments of customers of all sizes.
- Professional content management process integration for internal and customer facing environments.
- Flexible and fast support that is dedicated to customer service, we go the extra mile.
- We pride ourselves on providing our clients with no hidden costs and no vendor lock-in.