“From now on, Sunrise is happy to provide its customers with a new powerful customer support tool and is convinced that it will be able to satisfy customers' needs even better. The pleasant and highly efficient teamwork with zehnplus during the project phase, as well as the professional implementation, have contributed to the success of this project.”
Convenient searching and lightning-fast answers
State-of-the-Art Search Engines
- Elasticsearch and Apache Solr are our preferred search engines. However, we are happy to adapt to your environment and use any other search engines (Algolia, Xapian, Sphinx, etc.) if required.
- The optional Customer Service Chatbot can guide customers to the desired information.
- We use autocompletion, spell checking and correction, suggestions, synonyms, multilingualism, etc., to provide users with the best search experience.
- Search results are filtered and sorted according to various criteria using our self-learning algorithm. The most relevant information in the current context appears first. If required, users also have the option of manually narrowing down search results according to all possible criteria and providing search queries with parameters.
Easily manage, categorize, translate and promote FAQ articles.
Content access and user management
- Core Roles in a user group: Author, Publisher, Admin
- Authors can create and edit document drafts
- Publishers can review and publish or reject drafts
- Admins can do as Authors and Publishers, as well as manage group membership and permissions
- Extending Groups: Group Admins can add new members to a group and assign specific roles to them
- Extending this model: New roles and permissions can be implemented on demand
Publishing workflows (content moderation)
- Core states: Draft, Needs Review, Published
- Core actions: Create, Publish, Reject
- Revisioning: Possibility to revert to a previous version of a document from its change history
- Custom actions/states: Possibility to extend the core states/actions with new ones
- Content publishing to one or more domains
- The domain is used to categorize content according to its presentation target platform
The FAQ Tool offers various ways for integrations and customizations into the existing eco-systems. One or multiple approaches can work simultaneously.
- As a standalone application with customized header/footer/sidebar, colors, and logo
- Through our REST API, this approach offers the greatest flexibility, but transfers the burden of rendering the data to the presenter
- Through iframes, this approach offers also a customized look & feel, is context-aware, but less flexible on the presentation side
- Standalone application
- Websites / Intranet / Extranet
- Mobile apps
- 3rd party applications
We offer powerful reporting integration for end to end user journey. FAQ performance reports allows to keep your FAQ content relevant.
Frontend reporting works with
- Google Analytics
- Piwik (for 100% data ownership)
- Or, any other (depending on customer webanalytics)
FAQ performance reports
- User activities
- FAQs Articles (views, ratings, versions, popularity, NPS)
- Extended reporting on system status and log
- Or, any other needed reporting logic
We built the FAQ Tool with only the best in their class. Strongly advocating open source components.
The underlying magic
Built with Drupal
- Reliable, huge, dedicated community
- Robust, flexible, scalable, secure CMS
Utilizes powerful search engines
- Blazing-fast, open source enterprise search
- platform (i.e. Apache Solr, Elasticsearch)
Responsive Design based on Bootstrap
- The most popular HTML, CSS and JS framework for developing responsive,
- mobile-first projects on the web
Dynamic, self-learning ranking
- Popularity, organic based, metric for content
- User action is configured to affect the FAQ popularity level
Performance and security
- Power through Memcached
- Built and configured in conformance with the OWASP specification
- Delivered system developed and integrated in a Development, Integration, Staging, Production way
- GIT workflows for development and deployment
- Automated testing
Who is behind the FAQtool?
Our Customer Service Platform with Chatbot & Knowledge Base is developed by zehnplus.
We are enthusiastic strategists, designers and developers who use their long-standing technical expertise with a lot of love for the highest possible customer satisfaction. Since 2008, we have been developing successful digital solutions for universities, organizations, SMEs and well-known companies such as UPC Cablecom, Sunrise Communications, XING AG, Pro Natura, Swiss Casinos AG at our offices in Zurich Oerlikon and Olten.
We have in-depth knowledge of digital, artificial intelligence (AI) and transformational technologies. All our custom developments and products have at the core our unique data distribution engine, called Wisdom Integration Engine, which is driven by the latest AI technologies and digital solutions.
In our projects we have high project management standards and have experience in the use of agile project methods. For your project success we always go the extra mile and support with our fast and dedicated customer support.
Some of our competences:
- Delivering digital business transformation project management and consultancy.
- In-depth experience of digital technologies for e-care, self-care and knowledge management.
- Successful integration into existing systems and environments of customers of all sizes.
- Professional content management process integration for internal and customer facing environments.
- Flexible and fast support that is dedicated to customer service, we go the extra mile.
- We pride ourselves on providing our clients with no hidden costs and no vendor lock-in.